The idiot in my heart.
He called in at 0540hrs to say that...
That...
That...
Urgh.
As much as I wanna deny the fact...
He's received his ns letter..!
Yes, I too have the mixed feelings.
I'm happy that he's gonna enter ns and be a man. Haha.
However on the other hand, I know I'm gonna miss him badly.
I pray that everything goes well for both of us even though it's gonna be a tough journey.
And I hope that this two years will pass by quickly.
Coz by then too, my bond's gonna end.
Hehe.
I simply can't wait for that day to come.
:p
Anyway we went to Bazaar Geylang again today.
This time round, like finally, I've gotten myself baju raya.
Hehe..
Initially I was eyeing for a turqoise colour.
But each time we passed by the shops, another colour tend to attract my attention.
Yes, pink.
So I went around.. and something stole my heart away.
Hehe.
None other than this white colour top.
So I asked for the price and it costs 90 bucks.
So I bargained a little and ended up paying 70 for it.
Hee..
I really like it soo much.
=)
Anyway, I requested for an AL tomorrow and I got it!
I guess I shall be at Geylang again.. this time round with my mom and sis.
What I need now is a scarf.
Well, to my dearie Sufyan, thank you for all that you've done.
Even though I was a little insincere accepting you in my life in the first place, and even though I called you a jerk lastime, you know it's all different now.
I appreciate you the way you are and love you for that despite of the flaws.. and even though you tend to get onto my nerves at times.
One thing I admire about you is your boyish character.
Hehe.
Forever with your games.. your sometimes-laziness, and nonsensical actions that never fails to make me laugh and pinch you.
:p
However I don't like it if you pull a long face coz you look like one monyet.
Hahaha.
Thank you once again.
And to the songs that you played on your nintendo ds just now brings back all the good memories we've shared.
Such a sweetie you are.
I hope what we've wished for will turn to reality.
Last but not least, no matter what happens, I'll stand by you.
=)
Kudos to my little gemok.
Hehe.