I realised that I need the mc that the doctor gave me.
I felt giddy again when I woke up this morning.
I tried to walk around a little in the house but I still feel sick.
So I rested for a while more.
Still couldn't.
I felt bad again but now I think I should really energise myself first and make sure I'm completely recovered then I can get back my feet to work.
Anyway, my younger bro got for me two games, Sims 2 Castaway and Hotwheels.
Hehe..
Not forgetting transferring Transformers movie to the psp.
I was watching it while I was resting in bed just now.
Fun.
At least it does put my mind away off things.
Now I'm waiting for my mom and sis to return home.
Feels lonely being alone at home even though Miong is around.
If only he can talk. Hehe.
Maybe he's coming over later but I don't really expect that.
But if he does, I expect quiche and chicken pie from Delifrance.
Haha. Right!
Speaking of him, he's shifted house!
And that he's resigned from work.. but he has to work for two days more till he's officially declared as no longer a NUH staff.
Hehe.. I feel happy for him.
To get a new house.. and to be free from work!
Now lets hope that 6 December will come slowly.
Coz I still want him in Singapore and not Tekong!
:p