I just got back from the polyclinic..
I thought the doctor would prescribed some painkillers and anti-emetics..
But, he gave me a referral letter.
I have to go to Sgh A&E today..
Haiz.
As much as I don't wanna go, I have to.
He was saying that my fainting could be due to some other reasons and for that, I need to go for some investigations.
The last thing I want is definately lumbar puncture.
An investigation where the doctor will place a needle into the spinal area a few times to collect some cerebral spinal fluid.
Haiz.
And another last thing I want is to get hospitalised.
I just don't wanna get hospitalised or go for any check ups.
It's just so troublesome.
But yes, I know I have to.
Sheeesh.
Wish me luck.
I'm sorry for everything, everyone.
Of all times, when things are very pre-occupied now, this had to happen.
Anyway, I can imagine how my younger bro looked at me lastnight.
According to my sis, he, who was eating beside me stared at me as though there was some houseflies on my face.
Haha.
That was before I hit the door.
The next thing they knew was, there was a loud thud.
Followed by my mom's scream.
There I was, sprawling on the floor.. so much after eating Tom Yam noodles.
Haha.
What the heck.
Ok then.
Gotta rest now.
My head injury pain still persists.
And I still can't believe that I actually fainted!