Hehe!
My heart filled with joy when I saw this news headlines over the yahoo website.
'World Bank turns to farm aid to fight poverty.'
'Zoellick vows the bank will use an inclusive approach to fight poverty, hunger and disease, and this week unveiled a controversial proposal to allow private-sector business to help finance aid to poor countries.'
I think that's great!
To help the poor is like a blessing.
Rather than the rich dominating on the poor.
Thus the rich gets richer, and the poor gets poorer.
Aren't we supposed to be helping one another?
Hee..
I feel happy for them.
=)
Anyway, there was slight mass casualties admitted to the ward yesterday.
Like what my sister said, I need to come back if there's new cases however, Kai Lin is covering for me.
She cancelled her leave today so I don't have to come back to work.
Sheeesh.
I feel so touched yet at the same time, I feel guilty.
Never mind, I shall get something for her.
Hehe.