Hah.
My ward sister called my house lastnight asking about my condition.
So unexpected.
But well, I appreciate that.
So I went to work today as per normal..
And became the dressing nurse.
Was so shagged to the max, doing dressings from 0800hrs to 1530hrs.
Especially with the extensive burns case in ICU, we were sauna-ing inside as the heater has to be switched on.
So we finished that in an hour ++ as we had to somehow mostly 'mummify' the patient.. with layers of dressing materials we had to apply.
Gosh I can't believe that now seeing and doing dressings for very bloody wounds seems nothing to me.
I used to get freaked out but not so bad la.
Hehe.
Kudos to me.
So, tomorrow I shall be the dressing nurse again.
And yes, tomorrow's the Firewalking Day.
Jeez.
Lets see how many wounds I have to dress tomorrow.
Hehe.
Hopefully not more than one.
Haha.
Yeah right.
Oh, yesterday I didn't went to Sgh.
Yan and I went to some shop instead.
Haha.
He bought for me a psp...!
Heee..
I chose the silver one and a pink transparent casing as the cover.
It looks soo nice!
:p
It was today after work that I made my way to the DEM at Sgh.
The doctor just told me to go for another check up.. now that I'm alright.
Just that I still have that bump on my head which still hurts.
He wanted to give me two days of mc, today and tomorrow to rest but I rejected them.
Haha.
So in the end, he just printed out an mc for tomorrow in case I don't feel well.
How sweet of him.
But nah, I don't think I that.
I need to help my darlings at work tomorrow.
Besides, my ward is very much understaff with the quota we have now.
On top of that, I feel a whole lot better after yesterday.
=)
Anyway, I hope tomorrow I won't have to shave any more patient's hair.
I mean any kind of hair.
I had enough of shaving armpit hair, hair over the legs and pubic hair!
No more bulus tomorrow please!
Because...
Bulus equals to headache..!
:p