Haa.. Today I went to Geylang with my parents and sis.
Thank God my dad agreed to drive us there coz I don't quite like to walk around at the place in the afternoon, due to the scorching hot weather.
Yes, I'm a puteri lilin and I can't stand heat.
So after that, we went to Tampines and Pasir Ris to pass some stuffs to my dad's friend and my aunt.
Managed to reach home just in time to break fast.
Got to eat my Nasi Ambeng..
Hehe.
I like, I like, I like!
It was at 1950hrs that I left home again.
This time round to nuh.
Brought along the baju raya that I got for him, the nasi ambeng and a meal from burger king.
Hehe.
As soon as I reached nuh, I quickly feed him the fries.
My poor little Yan.
Rarely goes for break whenever it comes to work in that ward.
After which, I feed him the nasi ambeng.
I guess I can be his second mother already.
Haha.
Hmmm.. I can't wait for my next day off.
Coz.. I'm lazy to work...!
Yes, I'm lazy.
I'm tired.
All I wanna do is just rest at home like a buffalo forever...!
Haa.. I wish I could.