Feeling all groggy.
But nah, I've had enough rest..!
Hee..
Nightlife at Burns was okay.. even though something strange happened right behind my back.
Sheeesh.
But nevertheless, it was quite peaceful throughout the shift.
Hehe.
Just as I thought, they would assigned me to High Dependency rooms.
But well, at least I have hourly monitoring to keep me occupied.
We had a tiff yesterday.
So I thought that would be it.. but he came down from his workplace just to meet me.
From nuh to sgh.
It was a coincidence that I happened to at the central, just finished checking the skin fridge.
(Hehe. Yes, we have fridge to keep our patients' skin. Yikes!)
Ok.. so he appeared from behind.
Initially we communicated thru the glass window since my ward is enclosed and I was wearing my scrubs.
It was quite troublesome so I went out despite of that.
Thankfully no one was around.
He bought my faved cheezeballs and milo.
Hehe.
Just what I wanted.
He was such a darling that I just smiled and forget about everything.
Alright then.
Now I wanna watch some movies.
And yes, I've plugged in my lcd tv to my cpu...!
Hehe! Greatness!
All thanks to my younger bro, our little engineer.
=)