Today was like a mad house.
With admissions from NUH.. multiple burns patients that we had to manage.
That one of my staff had to come down at midnight to help the night nurses.
Sheeesh.
Indescribable.
What left me fuming, yet chuckling to myself was how two of my seniors behaved today.
Can't believe they've been getting onto each other's nerves since 0730hrs till the end of the shift.
Part of it was coz of me.
One of them had to precept me but I don't need one.
Coz even my own preceptor has let me off.
At times I feel like screaming at them telling them to shut up.
Coz the more they talked, the more headache I got.
And yes, in the end I got a migraine coz one of them has a high pitched voice that's piercing enough to my ear.
The most hilarious thing I witnessed was them fighting over the phone over some issues.
Haha!
One was pulling the phone towards her while the other tried to grab it.
Ahahaha.
Anyway, I had dinner with Lydia just now.
Hehe.
As usual, we ate at Long John.. just our faved spot during those secondary school days.
Went for some shopping and headed back home.
Well, I shall resume with getting my driving license from now.
I wanna hold that steering wheel soon.
Hehe..
My aim is to get my license before he finishes his ns.
:p
At least, I have something to flaunt about.
Haha. I'm meeaaaaannn.
Hehehehe.
Alah, at least I can fetch and drive him to camp right.
Kan, kan, kan??
Hehe..
Shall do something about it soon.
Real soon.
=)
I know I'm cunning.
:p