This is what happens when you only had 3 hours of sleep.
I kept on yawning, looking so sleepy throughout the morning shift just now.
Pacing around in the ward like a zombie.
Thought I could finish work on time, however there was a discussion and some hands on for this bronchoscopy thingy.
Another ICU skill I need to know but I was too mentally drained out that I sneaked out of the room with my colleague and left the ward.
Hehee.
Naughty, naughty.
I met him after work and we headed to Tampines Mall.
I nearly bought a Carlo Rino bag, but I changed my mind.
Fell in love with a Guess bag, but I decided not to buy too.
So in the end I went for hair rebonding.
Hehe.
Now the concave-ness of my haircut can be seen.
Heee..
Love it!
After that, we break fast at Pizza Hut.
Surprisingly, we saw Nordin there.
It was nice to see him again.
Feels like eons eversince we last met.
So after filling in our tummy, we walked around.. this time round, ended up in Charles and Keith.
Gosh. I really love the bags.
The designs are stylish and unique.
Hehe. Shall get my hands on one of those soon.
=)
Headed to Courts shortly.
He bought a memory card.
While me, being very gatal, felt like buying a dvd player for my room.
Haha.
Shall save up for that.
Ok then.
Tomorrow shall be another mini shopping.
This time round it's, 'Ikea, here I come!'