Oh hey, I'm back to square one.
=)
Hehe..
Forget about what happened for the past few days coz those were a turn off.
My internet's been down due to some wiring adjustments at home.
My mom just bought a plasma tv, which I think it's too big for the living room.
But on a lighter note, we have a playstation to go along with.
Now he has got every reasons to drop by my house.
Like I said, to him, this is a game paradise.
I shall buy my faved racing game soon and we shall race against each other.
Hehe..
You know, I can't believe what my dad said to my aunt.
He wanted me and Yan to get engaged next year together with my brother.
Haha!
Of course, I was very surprised but well, not so soon, obviously not next year.
But looking at that, at least he's approving Yan to be my future partner....?
Ohmygoodness.
Haha.
That's good to know, but the thought of engagement and marriage is scary though it's something to be happy about.
I'm just not ready for anything yet even though I longed to have my own babies.
Hehe.
Ok, enough of that.
Now I have to clear BCLS by this Saturday.
I need a pass man.
After that, I can clear all my I/V cannulations, finish up the checklists, clear my probations, and say hello to freedom!
Heee..
I'm waiting!
=)