Morning felt so great.
It was raining the whole time, thus the feel of the cooling air was invigorating.
Hehe..
The plan of going to Ikea was still on.
I guess mom knows her daughter best.
I wonder how she knew that I intend to go to Ikea today.
So she told me to get for her red carpets, just what I wanted to get for her, and some flowers.
Met him at Northpoint and headed to Tampines.
Like again.
Haha.
I bought White Musk spray and my faved lip gloss from Body Shop.
Not forgetting the bag from Charles and Keith.
Even though these have already costs much, I'm not regretting though.
Hehe..
Went to Ikea after that.
Halfway through he wasn't feeling good.
It was funny on how we stopped for a while and I massaged his head in the midst of the crowd.
Haha.
So I quickly bought the necessary items and cabbed home.
Poor him, vomited in the taxi.
Luckily there was a spare plastic bag and the taxi driver was kind to give him some ointment.
He rested at my place while I showed my mom the things that I bought.
Hehe..
I'm glad she likes the vase and the flowers I bought for her.
Simple yet sweet.
Heee..
Thankfully he felt better shortly.
We went to the market and he bought some food for his family before he left.
The things that I bought.
Hehe.
Cutey ducks!
The red carpet for my room.. which Miong loves to fiddle with.
I shall not spent anymore.
Let alone today, I've chalked out nearly 200 bucks.
Sheeesh.
But nevertheless, not regretting any!
=)