Met up with the Gila Girls yesterday.
Ain, Faridah, Sarila, Zahidah and Yvonne.
Boy, I miss them soo much.
It was great to see them again.
We break fast at Lau Pa Sat.
Had a wonderful meal even though it left me feeling too full.
Hehe.
How time flies.
Now we're already working adults.
What next?
Married people with only god knows how many children??
Haha.
So today I met him after work.
Feels like ages since we last met.
The first thing I said the moment I met him was, 'When was the last time we see each other?'
Too caught up with work, I guess.
Especially with the different shift work.
We went to Tampines, Ikea and headed to Popeyes.
Now I've got my eyes on those little frames at Ikea.. and the red carpets/rugs.
Oooo.. Definately, I'm gonna get them..!
One for me, another for my mom.
Hehe.
=)
Ok then.
Gotta go.
Toodles!