Life isn't always made to order.
No reservations!
Hehe..
I just watched High School Musical again.
Such a sweet movie.. and the chemistry between Gabriella and Troy is perfect!
=)
Those days are over; the painful ordeal.
Had a hard time recently.
Especially with those who never fails to get onto my nerves each day.
It's driving me crazy.
And what comforts me so much is to be at home.
My much needed rest.. and to indulge in a place that brings tranquility makes me happy.
Went to JB today.
I was fascinated by the creativity of the foodstallers.
For instance, the Ayam Golek and Ayam Twister had captured my attention.
Hehe.
Bought some food and returned home after that.
It has been years eversince I went there.
This time round, we boarded my dad's van unlike the car we always took to make our way there.
Hmmmm.. and so the last time I went there was with the ex-boyfriend and my family.
Sheeesh.
Speaking of him, he just added me in Friendster.
I hope there's nothing more to that.
Well, I'm glad that we've moved on despite of the things that happened.
I guess we're better off going onto our seperate ways, even though it hurts alot.
Jeez..
However, rest assured that I'm completely over him.
Anyway, today marked our 37th month together.
I wonder if we'll still be together in future.
I'm not hoping much though coz who knows, anything can happen.
I just pray that things will run smoothly though there may be obstacles I have to go through.
=)
Well, whatever it is, I'll just go to where fate brings me to..
I've always believe in this, 'There's a reason as to why things happen.'
Like it or not, learn to accept it, deal with it and get going.. coz there's more to life that awaits you.