Last Sunday, I and the other dressing nurses did 9 continuous intense dressings, showering/sponging and hairwashing for the patients.
Still, I could cope with it even though I was down with a flu.
But unfortunately today I nearly back out after attending the IT training at 10am.
The feverish feeling was back and I so badly wanna return back home.
However looking at my patients made me wanna stay.
Besides that, it'll be another no pay leave if I were to take mc again.
Didn't do much nursing care though coz I don't wanna spread my sickness to them.
Sheeesh. I feel so bad.
After doing discharge and finish up with the reports, serving medicine and handing over to the afternoon staff, I took a long break.
This time round I slept in the tea room from 2 to 3pm.
Thankfully, my preceptor understands my position.. coz by then I looked so pale.
Hehe..
Now I feel slightly better.
Maybe because he'd forced the panadol into my mouth.
Haha. I really find difficulty swallowing tablets.
Not only he sent me back home today.
He break fast with my family too.
He's soo lucky that my mom happened to cook his faved dish, spaghetti.
On top of that, my younger bro bought murtabak, while my dad brought home curry puffs and porridge.
Hehe.. Yummy yummylicious.
:p
Now I'm really, really looking forward to this Friday, my off day.
I need that ample rest again after so long.
Hopefully, no more fever again.
Ok then, gotta go.
=)