I've always like the month of Ramadhan even though it means no food and drink during the day time.
Still remember the silly little things I did lastime as an excuse not to fast or breaking fast discreetly.
There was once where my mom left the house to fetch my younger bro from the kindergaten.
As I would be at home with my younger sis who was still a baby, she wanted me to feed her some porridge.
So halfway through, when my younger sis was already full, I realised that the leftovers were still much.
So I quickly stuff it into my mouth, gobbling down those food before my mom got home.
Hehehe.
Dah batal puasa.
:p
Another was when my dad always got mad to learn that I did not fast due to the reason of having a toothache.
Haha.
Forever excuses.
Fasting month in the recent years were indeed a cheery one despite of the ups and downs I had encountered.
One of the sweetest moments was breaking fast with him and my family.
Yes, at my house.
Hee..
Another was the jalan2 at Bazaar Geylang with him and the Nasi Ambeng thingy..
Oooo.. Just one of our faved dishes.
Shall have that again soon.
=)