It has been two days that I'm having bloody stools.
In layman terms, having blood when passing motion.
Of all times in the world....
I'll give it a few more days.
Or else, I'll get myself to the clinic.
I just know what's in for me.
As much as I wanna be in denial.
:(
This morning, I took a nap in the train while making my way to work.
Thought the next station would be City Hall.
However by the time I opened my eyes, the doors were closing and I was already at Raffles Place.
Just the station I was supposed to alight at.
So I remained in the train as it goes to Marina Bay.
The surroundings was too creepy..
Had goosebumps when I was there.
Suddenly I had that spinning sensation and felt like vomiting.
Managed to reach to the ward safely despite of that.
Changed to my scrubs as I was assigned to be the dressing nurse.
Shortly after that. I got scolded by my preceptor for a mistake that I did.
Sheeesh.
I shall be more careful next time.
Hopefully not paranoid.
Felt disappointed throughout the day.
However, I was lightened up by something.
Received a call and the dressing nurses were called to do dressing at.....
Ward 74...!
Hehe. Yeay..!
So my preceptor, Lu Rong and I did dressing for this patient.
Quite pressurising with the sisters and other staff looking.
But it's ok.
Haha.
After knowing that my ex-preceptor was working today, I quickly made my way to the B2 side.
And there, I saw Nan who was serving medicine.
As blur as me, she couldn't recognise me at first.
Maybe due to my haircut and specs.
Hehe.
So we chatted for a while before I return back to my ward.
Gosh. I miss that ward soo much.
If only I could work there tomorrow...