I was instilling the hourly eyedrops for my patient when suddenly she asked, "You like to be a nurse?"
I just smiled at her, not knowing what to answer.
I'm here mainly because I wanna help others in need.
Even though I'm a nurse, I hate to be one due to the mistreatments I get.
Recently, I was deployed to a particular ward for some clinical skills thingy.
Not knowing about the condition of the patient well, I was asked to feed him.
To my horror, he spit out the food right onto my face with some vulgarities.
I understand that the patient was confused but no one told me that it was going to be to that extent.
The next thing I knew, he kicked me in the stomach right after I returned from break.
What a plight.
A staff who witnessed the whole thing just laughed at me.
Idiotic.
Ok enough about that.
Don't wanna talk about it further.
Don't even wanna think about it anymore.
Hmmm...
Wonder how will things be tomorrow.
Now that the fasting month starts from tomorrow, I hope that I will remember not to buy my daily dosage of milo that I always have before work.
Hehe.