I passed my BCLS today...!
Hehe.
I felt so relieved coz I thought it wasn't gonna be a smooth one due to the phobia that I had.
However, I made it through.
=)
Even though I was starting to feel sick..
Even though I had to rush and sit for my practical right after the break since they randomly selected the first few.
And I completed everything in 15 mins!
What made me really, really happy was my one man cpr..
In school, I failed due to my ventilation.. and for being a 'tortoise'.
But now, I only made 2 out of 4 mistakes for ventilation, nil for compression, and managed to perform that in 1.6 mins..!
Hehehe... So who's the real tortoise now?
Hah hah hah???
Now that people won't look down on me anymore coz I used to fail my BCLS.
To me, failing something does not mean a total failure.. though it may mean a loser to some.
I always believe that it has its meanings behind it.. and to give up is a big no no.
It actually tests on our perseverance and emotional strength.
On the other hand, crying due to failing does not mean that you're a weak hearted.
It means letting go of the bad emotions cultivated inside..
And for that, crying actually makes me feel stronger.
But well, due to some stereotypings, crying means that you're being so emotional and sensitive.
I find that utterly crap.
Sheeesh.
Ok then.
Gotta sleep and rest well coz...
My next off day is on....
Next Friday.
Sheeesh.
God bless me.