Had a terrifying dream lastnight..
There was a fire explosion at this particular flat.
There I was, trying to evacuate the people out of the building before it explodes.
However, I injured myself..
And that was, to lose the whole of my right arm.
Initially, I didn't realised that.
I remembered crying as I was one of the few who survived.
I just stood there, covering my face and cried.
But I noticed that the other half of my face wasn't covered.
It was then I realised I lost my right arm.
The feeling was frightening.
Sheeesh.
Even though it was just a dream, it made me feel what it was like to lose part of the limbs.
See la.
Too much of burns that I dreamt of one.
Of all the cases that I've encountered, fire explosion is the most scariest.
Followed by gas stove explosion, motor explosion, chemical burns.. like acid splash, video games explosion, air flight explosion, burst of oxygen cylinders.. and so on.
Sheeesh.
I hope I won't have to suffer like that.
But well, anything can happen at any time, any place.