Been busy with the ongoings in the ward.
Was assigned to nurse the High Dependency patients again when there were cases in icu.
Can't help it.
Everyone was practically running around.
I must say, it was like an emergency..
Thought today I could rest at home after 9 days of continuous work.
But, I had to run some errands.
Went to Lavender to do the passport thingy.
To my aunt's place in Pasir Ris to get something.
Finally to Ikea.
In the end, I got sick.
The body aches was pinning me down, together with the flu I am having.
Urgh.
I wish I will recuperate by tomorrow.
Coz tomorrow is another morning shift at work.
I should be reading up about Burns thingy.
Fluid resuscitation, first line management, dressing and so on.
But I can't seem to divert my mind onto all that.
Gosh. I'm sick at the brain too.