Yesterday...
Made my way to work at 0530hrs, hoping that I would get a seat in the train.
I was too shagged even though work has not started.
As soon as I reached the top of the escalator, I saw the mrt staff with an old man.
The old man was sitting on the floor, looking a little restless.
Initially I did not wanna kepo around.
However, I felt something was not right.
So I came over and asked the uncle if he was okay.
I was discussing with the mrt staff whether to bring him to hospital, but the uncle insisted on that.
So, we made a compromise.
I sent him off to Bishan after that due to his medical check up.
I was quite pissed off with the other people who surrounded us.
One could even talked so much but did not even help.
What left me fuming was this particular idiot who snapped a picture of us.
The rest just walked off and boarded the train.
Well, never mind.
So the deployment day was still on.
Helped out in sponging and showering the patients.. feeding them breakfast.
Sheeesh. I really miss working in a medical ward.
But no, obviously not in ward 63.
Was pissed off with one of the staff there.
Nearly snapped back at him for making me feel as though I'm talking to a wall for too many times.
Oh hello, I got deployed to help you, and you mistreated me.
Maybe you should rot elsewhere and don't let anyone else to be the victim of whatever emotions you're feeling inside.
Well, at least I left the ward getting some of my wishes fulfilled.
To perform some venepuncture for the patients.
Hehe..
Finally I could do blood taking.
=)
Reached home at 1800hrs due to the ward meeting I had to attend.
Darn, I was too shagged.
Tried to catch some sleep after that.
However, I got woken up by something.
So the rest of the night passed by with me and him having a tiff.
Had training leave today.
The IT course.
Happy that Jesvin, Cai Ming and I were in the same slot.
Hehe.
Since the three of us were on a budget, we had breakfast at Houseman Canteen.
:p
Felt too nauseated just now.
With the piercing migraine attacking me.
That left me dozing away for a few minutes, while Jesvin was busy copy and pasting information.. and Cai Ming stoning away.
Haha!
Met him after work and had dinner at Vivocity.
I wasn't feeling well so he decided to send me back home.
Poor him.. I just don't like people to send me home.
It'll be such a pity.
So after having a shower, he left something on my comp.
You know our love was meant to be
the kind of love that lasts forever
And I want you here with me
from tonight until the end of time.
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind,
in my heart in my soul..baby
You're the meaning in my life
you're the inspiration.
You bring feeling to my life
you're the inspiration.
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin':
No one needs you more than I need you.
And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
So in love when we're together.
Now I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time.
You should know, everywhere I go
Always on my mind you're in my heart in my soul.
Aww.. so sweet.
So I asked what was it all about.
He said, to apologise for what happened lastnight.
I'm flattered.
=)
Thank you for dedicating that song to me.
I'll do something when I get better ok?
Before he cabbed back home, my sister and him shared ghost stories.. as I became the listener.
It's funny on how engrossed they looked when telling them.
Haha.
Well, hope I'll get better by tomorrow.
3 more days to work till my off day..!
A very much awaited one.
I need that long deep sleep again.