Woke up at 9am.
Oh how great that feeling was.
To be on the bed, with a superb cooling weather.
And to cuddle Miong in my arms.
I wish everyday would be like this.
But well, I should, dream on.
:p
So I got up, opened the window and smiled to the sun.
Hehe..
My little sunshine..
Left home in the afternoon and made my way to the Optic Point.
Can't believe I've purchased a spectacle that costs $268.
But thanks to the voucher, I only paid $168 for it.
Haha.
Like it though even if it costs a bomb.
A half framed one, black in colour but the sides are in white.
Heee..
Met him at NUH.. and headed to Lot 1 for lunch.
Hehe..
I bought for him sandals.
It was funny on how it happened.
He wanted a surprise instead.
So I told him to go out of the shop.
But I called him back coz I needed to know his size.
Haha.
Gosh.
He nearly got for me an expensive Carlo Rino handbag..
It's either that or a Levis watch as an anniversary gift.
However, I would drop dead if he were to.
So before he could, I dragged him to City Hall with me.
Haha.
Wanted to get for my sis a wallet but I had the temptation to have a haircut!
Find my thick long hair sickening now.
So we went to City Link.
By 2040 hours, most of my hair were gone.
Now my hair's short!!!
Yes, the shortest after so long.
But but but..
This is the first haircut that I'm satisfied with!
The hairdresser did a good job.
Hehe!
It was like a big project.. to cut such a long thick hair to a short one.
Sheeesh.
I may miss my long hair, but I'm not regretting it.
=)
Hehe..
Ok, I'll post some pics tomorrow!
Gotta go.
Goodnight!