Woke up at 0455hrs.
Dragged myself to shower.
Halfway thru, I heard someone scratching the door, trying to get in.
Fortunately, it was Miong, my cat.
Haha.
I thought he wanted me to hurry up and get food for him...
However, when I stepped out of the toilet, I saw one big 'chocolate cake' that Miong just surprised me with!
Oh gosh.
So the scratching was to signal me to get out soon as he wanna pangsai!
Hehe.
Cute la Miong.
So today...
I was assigned to Burns ICU!
Heee..!
So I changed into my scrubs and out of boredom, took a picture of myself.
Working in Burns ICU is fun..!
However, we tend to get very busy.
Sheeesh.
Now I have to do lots of reading.
Gonna have some audits soon.
As much as I hate it...
Well, initially I was glad that I'm on off day tomorrow due to the public holiday...
But well, my sister wants us to be on standby.....!
She'll call us up anytime to get to work if anything were to happen.
I don't mind to be on standby, but not for tomorrow.
Coz tomorrow's my mom's birthday.
Sheeesh.
Hopefully no one gets burn.
Hopefully no one gets burn.