Today I wanna be the pig of all pigs!
Ahaha!
Ooolala.. Today's my off day!
Woke up at 1045hrs, feeling so fresh even though I've not bathe.
Feels like going to Pasir Ris beach today but someone will get worried if I were to go.
Nah, it's ok. The dogs over there are scary though.
I shall stay at home then.
=)
With the junk food around, the soothing music, my faved game, Miong, my computer, teevee, and my comfy bed, I shall pamper myself.
Hee..
I'm going to be a big fat babeeee today..!
:p
Not to worry, I shall go for a jog later.
Haha.
Oh how great it is to stay at home...
Even though I have to do some household chores, I'm still happeeeee!
I feel so relaxed.
=)
Anyway, I was surfing the net and came across this phone.

It's soo nice!
How I wish that was mine.
:p