This will be my 3rd post for the day..!
:p
I bought for him Nasi Bryani for work.
Next time I shall buy Nasi Takut.
Hahaha.
I've been wondering.
What am I really good at?
Hmmm..
For instance, some are good at singing, dancing, acting etc.
What about me?
For all I know, my dear Sufyan is good at one thing.
EATING!!!
And excreting some taik!!!
Ahahaha.
Ok la just kidding.
I know he's good at talking.
I mean as in reassuring and all.
Hehehe.
I know that sounds ambiguous.
:p
Hmmm.. So what about me??
Maybe I'm good at handling my patients with TLC.
Tender, loving, and care.
:p
And maybe I'm good at retaining some air in me.
I guess I could possibly die of having overlying bowel gas!
Hahaha.
Believe it or not, ultrasound abdomen can detect that.
Well, I guess I'm only good at certain sports..
Like floorball and hockey.. which I have quitted long ago.
And used to be short and long distance running, which now I can't anymore.
Hehe.
Oh gosh.
I really miss sweeping and hitting the hockey ball.
Not forgetting tackling and stealing the ball from my opponent.
But I sure don't miss the time when my opponent nearly wack my leg.
However, before she could, I've already dribbled the ball away.
And seconds after that, was a goal...!
Hehehe.
I can still remember her looking so pissed off.
:p
Well, games doesn't comes with wacking you know.
Sheeesh.
Miss those times very much.
Oh yeah, back to the topic.
I guess I'm just good at those.
Perhaps, there's still some hidden talent in me that still has yet to be found.
Anyway, I just happen to come across this quote which I like very much.
'Love does not change. What changes is the heart that changes in love...'
That sounds true.