Shouldn't have walked under the rain today.
Now that my eyes are watery and been having rigors.
Sheeesh.
To sum up, I had a bad day, again.
Firstly, my shoes went missing from the shoe rack in the changing room.
Thank God I had my crocs on, and thankfully it's not my crocs that got stolen.
I wonder why, off all things, it has to be my shoes.
Been searching high and low for it, but to no avail.
Whoever the culprit is, that was an absolute irony.
Kasut pun nak kebas.
Worked under a senior staff nurse today who was supposed to precept me.
However, most of the time she was MIA as she was the overall in charge.
So I had to do things alone..
Sheeesh.
The fear of nursing HIV/Hepatitis B patients can be overwhelming.
Each time I nurse patients with that, I gets frighten especially when it comes to procedures which involves needles and body fluids.
Haiz.
Now my body gets weaker and weaker as time goes by.
I so need a rest now.