My short hair.
Well,
today sucks big time.
Had enough with that eff doctor.
Next time don't call yourself a doctor who treats people.
Coz you simply don't care about your patient's condition.
You hung up the phone when I was talking to you.
Not that I sounded rude or even yell at you.
Still got the chick to drop by the ward and look for me, after what you did.
I guess those sarcasm and the look I gave was enough for you.
I shall be very nasty to you if bite me again.
Freaking eff.
Don't take my politeness for granted.
Maybe my harshness works well on you.
Shame on you, calling yourself a doctor.
Moreover, I respect the cleaner more than you.
Haiz.
Anyway, this was the flower that my ex-patient bought for us.
Trying hard to smile.
But I feel sad.
It takes a whole lot of courage to face all these.
Seeing burnt wounds every single day.
From the face right to the toe.
Just coz of a heartless person, my patient's going blind.
Haiz.
I know I shouldn't say all this, but I can't help it.
How would you feel if someone splashed acid onto your face and body?
Everyday, I applied cream and olive oil onto the burnt wounds, even though there's blackish scabs and patches of blood... hoping they'll heal soon.
Haiz.
Sometimes, nursing can be a saddening job.
It's never easy.
If only the public realise that, and stop thinking that it's a dirty job....