My feet came dragging against the ground while making my way to work.
As usual, I'm tired.
However, today is a good day.
=)
One of my ex-patient, bought for the ward staff a bouquet of flowers and cards for everyone of us.
Hehe..
I'm really thankful and feel appreciated.
At least, there are some people who appreciates what we nurses do for them.
I nearly teared while reading the card he gave me.
'Thank you for being my friend and for helping me... etc.'
If only I could keep the card.
Ok, lets talk about something else.
Hmmm.. Hehe.
Who would have known that we will go this far.
Who would have even known we would end up being together.
=)
It's the 3rd year anniversary..!
Hee..
I'm glad that we're still together despite of the share of fights, and whatever things that happened in the past.
'Even though we quarrel, I never regret being with you..'
So sweet of him to say that.
=)
The future is drawing nearer and the next thing we know, he'll be in NS.
Vague plans have been decided but not finalise though.
I was talking to my senior this morning.
Upon hearing to how she is coping with her life now left me pondering.
Where she has to do the household chores as soon as she got home, looking after her baby, cook, spend time with her husband, and to get back to work the next day.
All these eventually leads to having insufficient rest, and worse still, burnout.
Well, I shall heed her advice then.
Now that it's getting harder for me and him, I shall make some sacrifices when the time comes.
Who knows, I might end up in the office doing accounts or in the hospitality industry which I've always wanted to be in, or perhaps an event coordinator or wedding planner.. in years to come.
=)
Or can I be a tai tai instead?
Haha.
Like I said, these are just vague plans.
I pray for a better future and hope for a blissful life with all my loved ones..
And love you gemok!
:p