If it's not for the change of roster with my colleague, I would be working for 14 days straight.
Sheeesh.
Ok, so tomorrow will be the day that I've been waiting for..!
Hehe.
Maybe I shall go for a hair cut.
Get for myself new specs.
Go cycling..!!! Oh how much I miss that.
In fact, I'm getting fatter! So that explains it.
Urgh.
Was in the afternoon shift today.
Work was kind of dreading.
Luckily we had a cute little baby to babysit for a while.
Hehe..
I'm glad that my preceptor has given me the green light to serve medicine alone.
Heee..!
I was like, 'You sure that you allow me to serve by myself?'
And she said, 'Yes, I trust you.'
Anyway, it feels great to set an I/V plug successfully.
I was soo happy that I managed to set one recently.
I could still remember the time in year 1, where I got light-headed looking at the doctor poking the patient.
Yes, I got a little scared.
But now, I myself is doing it!
Hehe..
Well, sure thing there's a lot more to come!
Hope I'll do fine.
=)