I wonder what's with the '38 years ago' in Friendster.
Haha!
The ward was in a real turbulence just now..!
Feels like a tornado that just passed by, with the doctors, surgeons and nurses running around.
Sometimes in amok!
Well, we just happen to have 2 casualties who got admitted right after the night staff have passed their report.
I was busy nursing my patient, entering his room every hour due to his multiple eyedrops to be instilled.. And also to monitor him closely as he seems depressed.
Worse of all, there wasn't any senior staff nurse to guide me.
I was all alone.
Had to do things independently.
Chasing after the dermatology and eye doctors, the psychologist, the psychiatrist, the dietitian, the medical social worker...
I can simply go berzerk!
Haha!
With no juniors around to help as they were all busy nursing the patients in ICU and general ward.
I thought I would be dying in the High Dependency.
Thankfully, I survived.
One of the funniest things that happened today was during dressing time.
As everyone was busy, I had to do a dressing alone for my patient.
Halfway through, I needed more Normal Saline and Bactroban cream.
Since I had to maintain the sterility of my gloved hands, I pushed the trolley nearer to the patient and asked him to pour in some solution to the dressing tray.
Ahahaha. I'm so bad.
But I was left with no choice.
Thank God he doesn't mind to be my assistant.
Haha. My patient, my assistant!
Ok, I shall continue more maybe tomorrow!
Goodnight!
=)