I must say that this was bought on impulse however, I'm not regretting it though.
Hee..
Flowers for my mom!
Glad that she likes it.
=)
So today, we went to Bukit Batok and had dinner together.
My family and him..!
Hehe..!
Us before leaving the house.
So we headed down to Lestari and had a yummylicious dinner.
Haha..
The crab must be in front of me.
:p
The siblings after eating.
And now, the whole family together.
Oh no, we are not promoting for the banner in the background.
Thought of catching the fireworks.
So while waiting, we all went to Giant at Tampines.
Bought some groceries and headed back to town.
And gosh, we just missed the fireworks.
Sheeesh.
But well, it's ok.
=)
Us at the back of the van, playing a fool!
Hehe..
It feels so great to be surrounded with the loved ones.
I feel so blissful.
I really wanna have that again.
=)
So we ended the day by sending him to Boon Lay.
My family must be dumbfounded to know that he lives faraway from Yishun.
Haha.