I always have this feeling towards obese people.
And I really mean obese..
I have always wish to help these people regain back to their normal weight.
If only my career permits, I will.
I really sympathize them.
Sometimes, coz of the way they look, they feel disgusted with themselves, wearing clothes that helps to hide away their fats, having a low self-esteem, which may in turn leads them to hating themselves.
To make things worse, they got mock by others coz of how fat they are.
I have a patient who is really obese.
He gives up so easily.. sometimes, he will just break down.
Let alone handling other problems.
I nearly cried with him the other day.
Was deeply touched with what he said.
I quickly sat down facing him, telling him to pull himself through and look at the brighter side of life.
I hope he'll get better anytime soon.
I just hate to see my patients feeling sad.
And I really mean obese..
I have always wish to help these people regain back to their normal weight.
If only my career permits, I will.
I really sympathize them.
Sometimes, coz of the way they look, they feel disgusted with themselves, wearing clothes that helps to hide away their fats, having a low self-esteem, which may in turn leads them to hating themselves.
To make things worse, they got mock by others coz of how fat they are.
I have a patient who is really obese.
He gives up so easily.. sometimes, he will just break down.
Let alone handling other problems.
I nearly cried with him the other day.
Was deeply touched with what he said.
I quickly sat down facing him, telling him to pull himself through and look at the brighter side of life.
I hope he'll get better anytime soon.
I just hate to see my patients feeling sad.
Anyway, today's my sis's birthday.
We went cycling an ended up to the dam.
Seems like I've been going there every week.
Hehe.
I'll let the pics do the talking.
Happy 14th birthday Nur Raihan!
May all your dreams come true!
=)