

Hehe.. I love this one!
Been waking up in the middle of the night.
Like the other day, each time I woke up, the song Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte will be stuck in my head.
Stress?
Maybe a little at work.
Now that I realised that I've forgotten to do something for my patient, makes me a little paranoid.
Haiz.
Shall see what will befell onto me tomorrow when I get back my feet to work.
I'm quite disappointed with what the doctor said about our nursing management in the ward.
We've tried to the utmost to make our patients feel comfortable and provide them with what they wish for in any way we could.
Maybe she should try putting herselves into our shoes..
Like assisting the patients with their basic activities of daily living.
Doing dressings... staying with the patient for hours despite of the strong foul smell we have to endure with.
Looking at the massive wounds each day, which is traumatising and demoralizing.
Numerous call bells as the patients depend much on us.
Wearing gowns, masks and gloves each time we enter the isolation room and high dependency area.
Sometimes, it feels like sauna-ing.
People like her should learn how to appreciate things the way they are.. and don't ask for too much.
At times, I feel as though I'm being mistreated by the doctors.
They order, we obey.
It's like shit.
Some of them can be so arrogant.
As usual, they will tend to dominate the nurses.
Well, after two months of working in this ward, I feel a little more stronger in overcoming obstacles and I feel much confident too.
Now each time someone irritating pass me by, it will be ear in, ear out.
Haha.
Yes, I choose to ignore!
And since I'm still under probation now, I shall act like a gundu.
After that, shall be a different thing.
=)
I won't let anyone step over my head anymore.
Well, forget about nursing.
Now I'm missing Lydia and the rest sooo much..!
Shall bug them anytime soon.
Hehe.
=)