The two missy..!
Now that I've gotten my staff card.
=)
Today was the auditing day.
And those people from MOH came to visit my ward!!!!
Everyone felt nervous upon hearing the news that was disseminated by the Assistant Director of Nursing.
One of them said they'll come at 12 noon.
The other said at 11am.
While another said they'll come in any minute since they're just next door.
That was a real adrenaline rush!
Everyone got tensed up at that point of time.
I just continued with my work, taking parameters for my patient and transfer her back to the bed.
Suddenly, my colleague saw the ADNs and the auditors outside.
We were like shit!!!
Thank God the curtain was screened and we were in the isolation room.
They can't get into the room though.
Coz even if they do, they have to wear full PPE... gloves, gown, and mask.
Hahaha.
I had to send my patient for OGD in the midst of auditing.
Had to take the casenotes of the patient but they were in the hands of the auditors as they're checking them.
And my senior was saying that I have to take it from them personally.
Thankfully, the potter was late and I was told to go for break first.
One super funny thing happened today prior to the arrival of the auditors.
My sister was scolding the health care assistant for keeping patient's diet in the pantry.. coz it should be cleared.
Since there wasn't any diet trolley around, she thought of something.
To put it inside a locker!
So there she went, asking my colleague if there's still some space to put the food tray in her locker...!!!
And she did!
Hahahahaha!
Just what people do when they're in a very much panic state!
Hehe!
That was cute though.
:p
It was a sigh of relief knowing that everything's over and that tomorrow's my off day.
Heee..
After 5 days of working in the morning shift!
I deserve a break.
So I went to met him at Jurong Point after work for dinner.
Stuff ourselves with food and chatted before he left for work, since he's on night shift today.
The 'act cute' boncetttt!!!
Hehe!
Never mind.
No matter how fat he gets, I still love him though!
Hehe..!
Hehe..!
Yeeehaaaaa!
I'm so happy!
Now my senior allows me to do things alone.
Like I/V bolus..!
Hehehe..
I know I'll be a good, knowledgeable and confident staff nurse in time to come.. the one whom I hope to be.
Still working hard on that though.
And I pray that nothing comes in my way.
=)
P/S:- I may be busy with work, however I still pray for your happiness and well-being.. to all my loved ones, and dear friends. Take care and hope to see you all soon, if the situation permits. =)