'Happy Birthday to youuu!!!'
Hehe!
That was what we sang to our patient just now as today is his birthday.
We bought for him strawberry cheese cake since he likes strawberry flavour.
I thought of buying the big cake for him, however, due to some circumtances, I couldn't.
Hehe.. I'm so happy to see him being cheerful.
Finally, he's back to his normal self.
=)
I should thank my blurness.
I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to call the psychologist. It all happened on last Friday, when I was in charge of my patient.
Knowing that he was in much distraught, I called the psychologist over.
It was today that I found out from my colleague that my patient got a whole lot better after talking to the psychologist, since I was on day off yesterday.
Heee...!
I'm soo delighted!
The psychologist must be soo good that he managed to 'psycho' my patient.
Haha.
Well, there were some funny conversations we had at work.
One of which was this...
During the roll call, while the senior staff nurse in charge was passing some messages...
SSN:- Ok, so do not call the Breast Nurse at the time being as there's some changes in the number.
SN:- I wonder why they call themselves breast nurse.
EN:- Yeah, sounds inappropriate.
SSN:- You know, I also got breast what. So I'm also the breast nurse! Everybody's the breast nurse!
Ahahahahaha!
So next was when one of the staff was late for work. She joined us in the midst of passing report.
EN:- Sorry, I'm late.
SSN:- Better... late then don't come.
EN:- You wanna chase me away ah?
SEN:- Better late then never la!
Hahahaha!
Next was this.. it took place in the preparation room... When the staff nurse was talking to the senior staff nurse.
SN:- Hey you know you can get a butt like Jennifer Lopez...
SSN:- Really? How?
SN:- You just keep on exercising your butt by squeezing it in.
SSN:- Wahlao.. I only squeeze in my butt when shitting!
Ahahahaha!
My staff can be the most craziest people.
Hehe.
I enjoy their company very much..!
Hmmmm...
I nearly went to NUH today.
Apart from missing him, I wanted to bring for him food since he's not taken his lunch.
However, my dad wanted to treat the family to a restaurant.
Never mind, I'll make sure he eats alot tomorrow.
Hehehe.
Gonna see him then!