As usual, Miong will go around in circles whenever it's time for him to bathe.
Hehe.
As for today, he was trying to run for cover.
Went to look into the toilet bowl to hide.
The next thing he did was staring down into the hole of the toilet and cried for help.
'Meowww..!'
Hehe.. I quickly lifted him up and hugged him.
Hmmm.. tomorrow will be a so called deployment.
Will be deployed to ward 63..................................
Mainly, for my venepuncture and cannulation.. But will be there thoughout the shift.
Haiz.
I wonder if I'm over it.
I wonder if I'm strong enough to face it and let the past haunt me for a second.
I'm not even sure myself if I have even forgiven myself for what has happened.
Whatever it is, you're always in my prayers.
You will, and will always be.
I've already lost two of my grandparents in Sgh.
Now I don't want others to die like the way they did.
Before the tears could even welled up in my eyes, I better continue with something cheery.
Hmmmm.. Hehe.
Met him after work.
Had dinner.. or should I say our lunch.. at Jurong.
Ate and ate and ate.
Yak and yak and yak.
Not forgetting laughed our lungs out.
Part of it was about me telling him about how my English teacher used to taught us on oral.
Emphasizing more on the pronounciation.
For pronouncing of the word 'mouth', you have to say it loud and clear with your tongue sticking out.
Hahaha.
So that was when all the nonsense came about, with his saliva being spit onto my face!
:p
And when that happens, I always wipe my face and passed it back to him.
Hehehe.
He asked me a very funny question just now.
'So was there any guys that tried to flirt with you at work?'
And I replied, 'Oh no.. Whoever wanna fall for someone with the hair bun up like nyonya with the fringe clipped up??'
He said, 'You know, you used to look like one nyonya lastime but still, I did fall for you.'
'Yeah, that's why I told you before, you always have bad taste in girls!'
Ahahaha!
He got shot back!
Actually I didn't mean the last sentence though coz I'm not one of them.
:p
Hahahahaa..
I'm evillll...!!!
But well, we love to say that to each other and laugh over it don't we?
=)
A little funny sarcasm can be an enlightenment.