Woke up early in the morning to cycle with my sis but she was still snoring away.
So, I slept back and waited for him to reach Yishun.
Had breakfast at Northpoint and...
Someone bought a linker for his Nintendo.
I'm soo jealous.
Now he could listen to songs and watch videos just like how the psp function.
=(
Hehehe.
But it's alright.
Coz I may be getting it someday.
:p
So we headed back to my place.
He was busy transferring some stuffs at the computer while I was trying out the new earpiece I bought for him.
Hehe..
Sony's still the best!
Anyway, thank you dear for the sumptious Strawberry Hydrating Spray.
Hehe.. Now I smell of strawberry.
Yummy yummy yum!
Us in my room.
Him with the devil scarf.
The devil and the angel.
Hahaha.
Ooo.. I just love my hair..!
So silky and shiny.
Hee..
All thanks to the professional shampoo that I bought recently even though I need to fork out thirty bucks.
It was definately worth it!
Ok ok.
Ok ok.
So we went cycling after that.
Bought some facial stuffs from Chong Pang and made our way to the dam after that.
The bicycles.
And darn!
That's the Nintendo DS!
I shall steal it from him one day.
Ahahaha.
Initially he doesn't wanna take pictures with me.
But I just snapped it though.
And so, I took a silly picture of myself.
Haha.
Rubbish.
So here is the picture of the day!
So here is the picture of the day!
It's time for us to make our way back home.
After 2 hours of cycling, I guess we need a break.
Going home time.
Hmmmm...
I'm sooooooooo lazy to work tomorrow.
And I have to be at my cousin's engagement after that.
How I wish tomorrow is another rest day.
But never mind.
This Tuesday will be a day off!
=)