Twenty more minutes to 7pm and I definately need a break.
Soon, I'm going bonkers with so much information I need to retain in my small little brain.
Hehe. It rhymes!
Oh yes!
I went to Chong Pang today with him to look for bicycles and we saw one which costs 65 bucks due to the promotion!
Yan was like, 'You sure you want this?'
And I gleefully said, 'Yes yes! As long as I have a bicycle..'
Hehe..
However I need to wait for my pay day to get it.
:p
After settling my bills and giving money to my family, that will be the first thing I'll get!
Hee..
I've been wanting to get a new bicycle for myself since last year!
Oh gosh. How long is that.
Hopefully, if I have much money left, I wanna get another for my sister since her birthday is coming.
Same goes to my mother's birthday which falls on the National Day.
Hehe..
I'm soo happy.
But I'll be happier after I've sat for my test, with a 70% pass coz if it's beyond that figure, it means a fail.
I need all the luck in the world.
Haha.
Byeee!