This is what happens when I have to mug like crazy for my IV medication test.
The stack of notes.
36 IV drugs coupled with other set of notes.
The things required for mugging.
A computer for online medical dictionary.
Food for survival.
Please exclude the friskies.
I don't eat them.
Haha.
Two glasses of water, where one belongs to my sis.
Adorable Miong to keep me company.
My faved teddy to look at.
Hehe.
Calculator to count how many times I've yawned.
Haha.
A teevee to watch when it comes to resting time.
And an air freshener to keep unwanted pollutants away.
Ahahaha.
So yeah, that was it.
Till now I still couldn't finish up everything.
I still have 5 more days to the test.
But hopefully I could finish revising by tomorrow since it's my one and only off day left for the week.
Anyway, the ward staff has been crazily making stars for this NDP competition.
I think it's a little absurd making stars when there's other better things to do.
But well, for the ward's sake, I'm sacrificing a part of my time.
Tada!
My share of stars.
My colleague called in just now.
She was telling me that they've finish making approximately 1000 stars.
And I was glad they have.
I thought that will be it.
However, the sister wants us to make 2000 more!!!
Huh?!?!?!?!
So I said, 'Maybe you should ask the sister to make the stars too.'
And believe it or not, even the sister is making stars!
Haha!
Come to think of it, it's hilarious.
Hehe..
But seems like everyone is working on it.
Hmmmm..
I feel like changing my hp number.
For too many times, I received calls from unknown people.
Let alone today, I've received 5.
Sheeesh.
So I said, 'Maybe you should ask the sister to make the stars too.'
And believe it or not, even the sister is making stars!
Haha!
Come to think of it, it's hilarious.
Hehe..
But seems like everyone is working on it.
Hmmmm..
I feel like changing my hp number.
For too many times, I received calls from unknown people.
Let alone today, I've received 5.
Sheeesh.
Hmmmm...
Maybe I should start restricting unknown incoming calls.