Sheeesh.
The number of patients are getting lesser and lesser in the ward.
Which is good coz no one in the region is suffering from burns.
But, but, but, on the other hand, it is not good for the staff as lesser patients means, deployment!
Haha.
Oh well, I really pray that they'll deploy me to ward 74 when my turn comes.
Or perhaps ward 63 plastics.. and not the medical area coz I hate that place.
It will definately reminds me of my loved one.
And Jesvinnnn... I hope you're reading this..!!!
My sister has agreed that we go back to our respective wards, meaning the ward we had our prcp at for our I/V cannulation and venepuncture test.
Hehe!
Thanks to my big mouth.
But I shall not be too happy. Who knows she might change her mind.
Hahaha.
Ok I better turn the lights off by 10pm tonight.
It feels so hard to wake up these days.
Even yesterday I had to take a cab to Sgh coz I woke up at 0545hrs!
Sheeesh.
Actually it was my fault for not setting the alarm clock the night before.
I tend to fall asleep in maybe lesser than 5 mins??
Oh gosh. I'm such a lazy pig!
:p
Ok la.
It's time for the 'pig' to eat now!
Haha!