My mind's in a little distraught.
Someone please do a brainwash on me.
Please banish those thoughts that are running through my mind.
And give me the energy to keep me going for I'm shagged these days.
I need to chill by the sea or anywhere that brings me its tranquility.
After days of hardwork, I really need that peacefulness.
To escape for a while from the things that is stressing me out.
I need a short break from nursing.
Sheeesh.
Not that I give up in nursing.
Just that sometimes, I don't even wanna think about it.
Too much of talking and indulging myself in it, can make me go ballistic.
I have to admit that I always drag myself to work and rant.
Not that I hate nursing.
The main reason is just coz I'm tired.
Too shagged.
However, I have to endure as much as I could.
So after work tomorrow, it's time for me to shake my legs, roll myself on the bed and snore away.
Haha.
Oh no. I'm only gonna do that after I have chilled enough maybe at the jetty or somewhere.
Hmmmm.. so about my driving license...
Maybe I shall put that on a hold.
However, Yan said I don't have to continue since he's gonna drive me around once he gets his license.
Only God knows when.
Hahaha.
But, I don't waaaanntt!
I wanna drive to anywhere myself..!
:p
Anyway, I love all my patients la.
I'm happy that they're all in the recuperating phase and are doing well.
I shall give them a surprise tomorrow.
Hee..
PS:- I'll upload all the due pics soon...!
Sorry for the delay.