My heart feels so heavy to leave the ward..
But I have to.
The sad look on the sister's face made my heart sank.
I never wanted things to be in this way.
Ward 74, has been my first choice..
But due to some unforeseen circumstances, I'm not able to work there.
Maybe not now...
I'm glad that sister understands our position.
For that, I feel so thankful.
I wish to go back there someday.
If situation permits, I really do.
So now, I shall remain to where I stand now and make the best out of it.
I'm gonna stay focus and work hard from now on.
Burns Resuscitation is what I should be studying now.
But I can't seem to remember what my preceptor had taught us.
Sheeeesh. I'm so dead.
Tomorrow, shall that be.
Haha.
Oh great.
Look at the date now.
9th July...!
And I still have 35 more IV drugs to studyyy!!
I have to stop dreaming and mug for my IV theory test which falls on the end of this month.
I wish I had more time for everything.
And thank you Sufy dear for today.
You made me happy.
=)