Like what they say, Graduation Day is a special day.
But I don't feel that contented.
I'll only be happy if I get to meet all my classmates once again.
But no, we were all seperated..
And dispersed when the ceremony was over.
I'm gonna miss all these familiar faces so so much.
It was a joy to meet some of them yesterday.
=)
Even though, deep down inside, I feel so sad.
Knowing that I won't be seeing them again unless we bump into each other.
I was elated too to see Song Shan, Angelia, Ahmad, Shafiq, Ain, and the rest on stage receiving our diploma.
Through all those hardships, I'm really glad that we've made it through.
You will all be missed.
Be it friends I've made during attachments.
And yes, my distant cousins, namely Yani and Marni.
All the best people..
It has been a great pleasure knowing and working with you all.
Anyway, it was such a coincidence that my parents were sitting just behind Yan's parents.
Ahaha.
Eventually they managed to know somehow at the end of the ceremony.
Of course, I had to approach my 'future-in-laws'.
Haha!
And his mom said I'm pretty!!!
Ahahaha!
Sufyan, your gf is preeeeetyyyy!!!
:p
I know you're gonna say, 'Eeeee..! Tak tau malu..!'
But don't worry, I'm not a bimbo!
Hehehehe..!
Okay, enough with Graduation thingy.
Hee..
Work was fine today.
Just that I had to change into scrub suit coz...
I was one of the dressing nurse of the day!
It was fun, even though I had to bathe after cleaning an infected wound, to prevent cross-infection.
I'm glad to say that I'm no longer afraid of burnt skin..!
Yes, I did dressing on the casualties.
Had to handle them with TLC.
And I mean it, TLC.
Especially for the patients in the ICU.
For the first time, I actually entered the ICU and WORK!
Hee..
Hee..
I must say that it's challenging and I wish to be one of the skillful and competent ICU nurses someday.
I really salute my staff.
Be it staff nurses or enrolled nurses.
I think they're great!
Hmmm..
Anyway, I learnt the truth today.
And that pisses me off very much.
Actually we could go back to Ward 74, Neuro Med...!
It's not because we didn't choose it, we did!
Not because the ward have sufficient staff!
So not!
Not because the sister didn't want us back!
Untrue!
But it's because of the people who allocated the fresh graduands to the ward disciplines!!!!
How could they say to my sister that we did not choose Ward 74 as our first choice??
WE DID!!!
And to where did they put us now??
They're just a bunch of liars..!