It was a smooth one today!
Hehe..
I was assigned to be in charge of this patient in the High Dependency just now.
I thought some things might have gone to rust when doing staff nurse job but I was wrong.
I always thought I will not be up to standard.
I thought I will stumble with my words when presenting my case verbally without any papers during the roll call in front of the sister and the rest of the staff..
But well, I proved myself wrong.
Instead, I was pretty much confident with what I've passed on.
Hehe.. I deserve a pat on my shoulders.
So I did most of the work alone.
From serving medication, to taking parameters, monitor blood glucose level, to assisting the doctor with blood taking, to serving the diet, to writing report etc.
Total patient care is just what I like.
=)
Hmmmm.. Project I-Care.
I feel like helping out in the event under the Northwest CDC.
Hopefully I'm on day off on the 12 August.