I woke up late again for work today.
Somebody please strangle me.
Hehe.
But well, I manage to reach Sgh at 0650hrs.
:p
Just as I thought I would be assigned as the dressing nurse.
Had 4 dressings to be done.
Initially there was only me and the senior staff nurse.
Luckily the enrolled nurse came in to assist.
Bleargh.
For a moment the smell of the wound was stuck under my nose!
I thought I would be dying in suffocation.
I kept smelling my fingers after washing my hands with hibiscrub.
Apart from the smell, I had to endure looking at the brownish and some greenish pus.
Yikes!
And the brownish pus looks like the chocolate milk!
Haha.
But well, I had some 'good' exposure didn't I?
I was the only new staff there as Khee Xuan and Kai Lin weren't working today.
However, I had great fun with the rest just now.
Talking crap..
Laughing like nobody's business as the sister wasn't around.
Hahaha.
And you know if I laugh, gone case already la.
Like a volcano that just erupted.
Ooops.. I really can't control the way I laugh.
:p
So today after work, I made my way to my cousin's place.
Kak Azza looks soo pretty..!
Well, she has always been pretty actually.
Hehe.
Took some pics and this was one of them.
A part of my family, with the other 3/4 of them missing.
And this is Marni, Kak Azza and me!
Yes, Marni and I share the same cousin.
And Marni used to be Yan's secondary school's classmate.
Such a small world!
:p
Hehe.
Kak Azza's two missy.
Quite a couple of funny things happened throughout the ceremony.
One of which is the ambulance ringtone that the cameraman possess.
When his hp rang, one of the uncles said, 'Cepat amek gambar! Bomba datang!!!'
Ahahahaha!
It was so hilarious.
I couldn't help but to laugh my lungs out.
After that, my aunt played a song by Justin Timberlake in the house.
'I'm bringing sexyback, yeah!'
Ahahaha!
Such an inappropriate song yet funny to be played on such occasion.
Hehee..
Ok then.
Gotta energize myself for tomorrow!