I was sleeping peacefully, busy dreaming away when suddenly someone called.
It was him, telling me that he's on day off today due to some last minute changes.
So, I got up and met him at Northpoint.
Had breakfast and watched the Simpsons movie.
The show is hilarious!
Hehe.. Should watch it.
Tomorrow's Nurses' Day.
And tomorrow's a working day.
Hmmmm..
So sian.
Work is sian.
I want a more action-packed job laaaaa.
So sian.
Everyday's sian.
And everyday I become siao.
Now more siao.
Tomorrow suey.
I think.
I don't like the way things are being done now.
As days go by, I'm getting confused over the things that the seniors are teaching me.
Haiz.
Even when writing report.
Ward 74, different style.
Ward 43, different style.
One senior staff nurse taught me another method, while the other a different one.
At the end of the day, I really don't know what I'm learning.
Haiz.
So sian.
Sometimes, I feel so frustrated.