I always jump to the idea of going for outdoor activities.
For instance, one of the staff asked if we wanna join dragon boat just now.
Haha.
Of course I said I want to but well, I have to consider again.
Met him after work.
He felt a little sad due to some unforeseen circumstances.
But well, on a lighter note, I'm glad that he's going to a cardiac ward.
=)
And he is too.
Don't worry Yan, cardiac ward is so much interesting than renal!
Hehe..
Being such a kepo person, he wish to transfer to Burns Unit at Sgh after his NS, maybe.
Haha. Go la.
Coz by the time, I'll be in the ICU.
Hehee..
Yes, I wish to work in ICU someday.
I wanna be an ICU nurse!
But now, I have to concentrate on Burns..
Burns, burns, burns.
I shall see my dear patients tomorrow.
And nurse them.
=)
Hmmm... ok.
I so need to rest now.
Bye.