Helllooooooo!!!
Hehe..!
I'm feeling good!
I just got back from cycling with my loved ones.
=)
Yes, I've already purchased two bicycles.
Hee..
Cycling has always been in my blood.
Haha. If you get what I mean.
I may sound a little tomboyish but well, this is the real me.
I love to travel around, exploring hidden places with my bicycle.
In short, I like adventure!
Even though I used to bang into the walls while cycling lastime, even though I nearly lost a finger as my hand got stuck in the bicycle chain at the age of 4, I still love cycling.
It reminds me so much of my sweet childhood days, which I will fondly remember.
Especially the time when I taught myself how to ride it for the first time at the house in circles and always got onto my mom's nerves due to those bangings.
Haha.
I feel so grateful...
Yan, I really appreciate what you've done for me today.
Thanks for being there and making me feel better even though the time that we spent together wasn't long.
Work is making us have lesser time for each other.
Sometimes we couldn't even communicate well with the clash of shift work.
However, I'm making full use of the free time that awaits us before he goes to NS.
Sheeesh.
I'm sure gonna miss him sooo much!
Come to think of the future, it's time to make some plannings.
One of which is, saving some money.
Hehe.
Not only for rainy days but also for our 'future'.
:p
I'm really looking forward to spending my lifetime in bliss with my loved ones.
Anyway, my mom said something to me a few days ago.
She wants me to work in Australia after my bond.
I nearly shriek the moment I heard that.
Never do I wanna part from anybody unless all of us migrate there.
Haha.
That's a big no no.
I'd rather spend the rest of my life here with the people that makes me happy rather than to be there and cry my heart out for missing them.
Only if there's unforeseen circumstances, I might reconsider.
Now that my I/V medication test is over, I can escape from the stressors for the time being.
Hehe..
So the plan for tomorrow is to go cycling with my sis and maybe fly kite with him in the afternoon.
Fly kite?
Correct right?
Sounds a little funny to me anyway.
:p
Ok then.
Till here.
Byeeee!