Fidgeting and eating.
That's what I've been doing since just now.
I can't seem to make up my mind.
I'm so torn between Burns Unit and Neurology discipline.
Yes, the sister from ward 74 wanted us back.
I must admit that I longed to work there again but now that I'm already in Burns Unit.........
And that I'm starting to like it..........
It's driving me nuts.
I still have interest in Neurology though.
One of the main reasons of me wanting to return back to the ward is coz I don't want the nursing skills that I was taught in school go to waste.
It is because in Burns Unit, I wouldn't be doing much of that.
It's too specialised.
But to let go of such specialty might be a loss.
Haiz.
I hate this.
I really do.
Well, I was chatting with a friend online.
As much as I don't wanna face reality, I have to.
Two more years, and I'll make my final decision.
Sometimes I'm sick of it.
Sometimes I feel like giving up.
Sometimes I feel it's worth leaving rather than getting myself hurt again.