Deceitful acts.
Life's a pack of lies.
Enough said.
You can't go far with your lies.
I'm fuming mad.
Been deceived for too many times, yet I'm still here.
Now the only thing that's comforting is the music.
That's the only thing I'm looking forward to.
Something that keeps me going.
If only I have a bicycle, I shall go far away from here and de-stress.. perhaps with my dear friend, Gurseet.
Speaking of her, I'm so touched that she actually came down with her bicycle just to pass me the long due present.
We chatted for a while to catch up with things.
Seeing her makes me happy though.
=)
Thanks for making your way here Gurseet.
You're very much appreciated.
And how thoughtful of you to get for me a cute chocolate fondue.
Hehe..
Maybe someday, once I get my bicycle, we shall make our way to the other end of Singapore..!
I'm sure up for that!
Oh no.. I feel like asking my dad to bring me to a shop that sells cheap bicycles.
Gosh.
No, no. Not now.